Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How much spending money would I need for 3 nights in Prague?

For two people, 3 nights in Prague, roughly how much spending money would I need? For meals, drinks and traveling around the city, I already got flights and accommodation!

How much spending money would I need for 3 nights in Prague?
I think US$200 per day would be adequite if you avoid the expensive restaurants. Add another $100 for margin.





My trip in Sept averaged $450 per day, but If I take out travel and lodging, it comes to $200 per day for 2. That's about 400000 Koruna.





Buy single ride tram tickets, it's the best bargain. One ticket is good for one ride on a tram.





.
Reply:In euros, 200 should suffice. It depends on where you want to eat and so on.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting