Friday, March 12, 2010

How much money does a phone technician make and is it easy money?

I know a guy who works for AtnT and makes more money than teachers doing very minimal work.

How much money does a phone technician make and is it easy money?
Uh it really depends. I have no idea, the only reason I'm answering is because I am doing a phone job now and it's extremely stressful. Not what I thought. Also, it's not as difficult as a technician job. You get alot of annoyed customers.


The money might be good, but go in with your eyes open.
Reply:Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED





Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED





I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back,


I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came


across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of


dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!





So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I


was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to


each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place


your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the


message in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands). No catch,


that was it.





So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I thought


about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and


$6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 7


days I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured


it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first


week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made


a total of over $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00


and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a


total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!! It's


certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the


lottery!!!





Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!


Also, make sure you


print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off of


it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions


exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible


by doing something so easy!!!





Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or


download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come


in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus


postage).





IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not


illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If


all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive


extraordinary dividends!!!





Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more can


be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of


the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please continue its


success by carefully adhering to the instructions.





You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business


your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the


business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy


to pay big bucks for


quality lists. However, the money made from a mailing list is secondary


to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be


included on your mailing list!!!





Here are the 4 easy steps to success:





Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each


piece of paper.





PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST





Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of


paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent


mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal


them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of paper


stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.


THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND


YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!





Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the


legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service


and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!





Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:





B. Brown


1208 Steeple Ridge Ct


McKinney, TX 75069 USA





M. Lussier


3112 133A Ave NW


Edmonton, AB


T5A 2Z8





N.E. Jackson


2101 S.W. Potomac Drive


Topeka, KS 66611





V. Taylor


PO Box 12


Adams, OR 97810





M. Sidhu


5143 LAKESHORE DR.


FAIRFIELD, CA. 94534 USA





E. Peets


PO box 5366


N. Muskegon, MI 49445 USA





Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the


other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as


number 6 on the list.





Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as


close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to at


least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!! All


you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you


make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to


Title18 sec. 1302 %26amp; 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of


these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it


again.





Please remember that this program remains successful because of the


honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully


adhering to the

fruit gift baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting