Friday, March 12, 2010

How much money would I need to take for a weekend in Barcelona?

I am planning on going to Barcelona for a week and I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea on how much dosh i would need? I have the tickets and hotel taking care of themselves at the moment, so all I need to know is how much money i would need for food, drink (LOTS!), sightseeing and other random things that I might do in Barcelona, over an entire week. Thanks in advance!

How much money would I need to take for a weekend in Barcelona?
oh goodness you may need bout 400-500 pounds. if not more, as from what I can remember it can be quite expensive in places. I am always paranoid about been left short and you don't want to be worrying bout money - you want to have fun! So i would say 500 at least. and if you have extra you can always hit duty free on the way home!
Reply:It depends on what you're planning on doing, but I would say at least $1000. Plan on bringing extra tho in case of emergency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting