Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How much money is in gold stripe maroon clown fish breeding?

Hi, I have a matted pair of baby gold stripe maroon clown fish and I am going into the business of breeding clown fish and I was wondering how much money is in breeding? I have all of the equipment, I just am now waiting for the babies to mature and get comfortable. I have a place lined up to bring the babies but, we haven't talked prices yet.

How much money is in gold stripe maroon clown fish breeding?
I would say that the average GSM retails for $30-$40, so hopefully that gives you an idea of what your price could be. It really depends on what the other stores locally are purchasing them for though.
Reply:it depends on how much you bought one for.put the price of the fish the same as the amount you got it for.but make sure the ones you sell are healthy.if i am wrong sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting