Saturday, October 24, 2009

What are your opinions on money and greed?

Do you think it's wrong for people to manipulate money from others through aggressive sales techniques, or lying about interest rates, or the dangers of compounding credit cards?





What do you think about people who only focus on how much money someone makes, and will only associate with people in their own income bracket?





Please be as honest and as thorough as you want. I'm not really into reporting anyone for having a difference of opinion, so you don't have to worry about that.





Thanks in advance.

What are your opinions on money and greed?
1. YES. Scum, scum and more scum.





2. a) They are materialistic, insecure, and rude. b) It depends on the situation. I found that as I did better in life than the friends I had at that time, they would not let go of their own jealousies and it put a lot of strain on our friendships. So I had to get friends who were in the same 'zone' that I was, because they supported me, instead of slighting me and making me feel guilty and sorry for them all the time. With my previous buds, to them I never had any "real" problems, no matter how much I helped them through theirs. That said, I certainly don't exclude anyone based on their income bracket. It's more of how they act as a friend than anything else.
Reply:"Do you think it's wrong for people to manipulate money from others through aggressive sales techniques, or lying about interest rates, or the dangers of compounding credit cards?"





I think it's wrong to lie, whether it's business or personal. I'm not sure exactly what if you mean if anything else by "aggressive" -- there are certainly some annoying sales techniques that I wouldn't call unethical.





"What do you think about people who only focus on how much money someone makes, and will only associate with people in their own income bracket?"





I think snobs are usually very boring people, insecure and terribly worried that someone will detect how boring they are.

tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting