Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How much money could i get out of my Poloroid Pink Digital Camera?

I was going to take it to a pawn shop b/c i really need the money. Its in excellent condition and it comes with all its usb cords and the cords that you need to plug it into the computer. It has a camcorder on it too. I bought this camera for $150. I just wanted to know how much i could get out of it from a pawn shop. Any ideas? I would really appreciate it.

How much money could i get out of my Poloroid Pink Digital Camera?
Pawn shops are the worst places to sell something. You will get a tiny fraction of what anything is worth. It's not a selling service. It's a way to have them hold something of value while you take out a loan with them. Then you pay to get it back later.





Try Craigslist instead.
Reply:Ten or fifteen dollars ... if they want it. Maybe ....





All you can do it try a couple and see which gives you the most.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting