Saturday, October 24, 2009

How much money do I have to collect for studying in an ordinary American university?

I would like to pursue one Education Master's degree in America. Does anyone have any idea about how much money I need to prepare per year?Thank you.

How much money do I have to collect for studying in an ordinary American university?
I am a student a tthe University of North Alabama.It is considered one of the best academic schools,and one of the best for low tuition.The tuition for here is about $1200 -/+ per semester in state and about $2300 -/+ per semester for out of state,depending on your circumstances.You can get FAFSA grants that pay for nearly everything.Call the registars office @ different Universities around your area and ask them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting