Friday, November 6, 2009

What are some ways to ake extra money in my neighborhood?

I am a mom, have two kids, work full time for a company and part time on my own club promotion business. Still I am not making enough money. Does anyone know what I can do to make extra money in my area that can involve my kids? I am not looking for online surveys, secret shopper, or scams. Just fun things we can do to make extra money together as a family. Thanks sooooooooooooo much!

What are some ways to ake extra money in my neighborhood?
Brenda, What you have is the power of networking and there is no greater recipe for business than that.





I am not going to try and sell you on the online surveys,shopping scams. I have been there already so I know it does not work.


But if you try and be a little creative, you can make hell of a lot of money, enjoy time with your kids and help others make money too.





There is nothing greater than the ability to help others tide over their financial problems.





So drop me an email, its anyway free, wont cost you anything, no hidden charges, or credit cards.


No selling lame products or wasting endless hours on the net . Its what you see is what you get.
Reply:Wow, it sounds like you are really busy already!!! Do you have time to do any more? It's hard to give much advice without knowing more about your kids, such as how old and responsible they are. If age appropriate, they can work for their own spending money, by doing things in the neighborhood such as babysitting, pet walking, car washing, lawn mowing, pool cleaning, taking a paper route, etc.


Or you might be able to start a service at home, such as pet babysitting when neighbors go on vacation. Or maybe pet washing. Your kids might be good in school and able to tutor other students for a little cash.


I used to do menial work at home like envelope stuffing to make an extra buck when I was in my late teens. It was a perfect job, I could do it while I listened to music or watched TV.


If your kids are creative, they might have some ideas of their own on making some products to sell locally. Would making scented candles or colorful soaps or gift baskets be appealing to them? Would anyone be willing to buy them in your area?


Good luck!

tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting