Friday, November 6, 2009

How much money will I spend a day in Barcelona?

I am traveling with my best friend to Barcelona for 5 days, and do not know how much money it costs there. We are from NY - should we exchange $ when we get there or take 4 out of the cash machine - what works out better? Is food very expensive?

How much money will I spend a day in Barcelona?
I' ve been to Barcelona a couple of times. You guys should get the money from the ATM over there cause I think it's gonna be cheaper! It kind of depends on where you wanna go, and what you wanna do! ... You can say that the prices (dollar and Euro) don't vary that much... everything is about the same ... the sights, the restaurants, shopping ... just the food in the supermarket is much cheaper!


When I go to Spain for a week I usually don't need more than 500 Euros (breakfast and dinner at the hotel)!

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

money Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting